Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following Terms & Conditions when entering any competitions administrated by Wellington Waste. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, and not employees of Wellington Waste, their immediate families or their agents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
Users are eligible to enter our Facebook competition simply by liking the Wellington Waste Facebook page as well as liking the post.
Other competitions may require you to submit a form with further details in order to be eligible to win.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The Competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• The competition prize(s) are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Once the competition has been launched users simply need to follow the instructions on Facebook, or the website’s competition page.
• The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Wellington Waste reserves the right to amend the competition end dates at any time.
• By entering a Facebook competition, entrants acknowledge that their Facebook username, profile picture and any submitted content will be published on the Wellington Waste Facebook page and may be viewed by all web users.
• The competition prize will be as specified by Wellington Waste.
• Entrants must be over 18 years old or as specified by the rules of the specific competition.
• Entry is open to people living in a 20km radius of Taunton & Wellington, except employees (and their families) of Wellington Waste, and any other companies associated with the competition.
• Wellington Waste does not hold responsibility for any abusive content posted on the competition page and any content deemed abusive or inappropriate will be removed at their discretion.
• False and/or deceptive entries shall render entry ineligible.
• All entries and any other material submitted become the sole property of Wellington Waste.
• Winner(s) will be notified by Wellington Waste or their representatives through Facebook, email or phone, as appropriate to the competition.
• Winners must respond to Wellington Waste within 14 days of being notified of their prize, otherwise Wellington Waste reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
• All prizes must be collected from or delivery arranged with (as appropriate) Wellington Waste within 28 days of the competition closure.
• This competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English law.
Wellington Waste and its affiliates are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this competition; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information on Facebook or other form is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
The promoter of this competition is Wellington Waste, based at The Old Brick Works, Higher Poole, Wellington, TA21 9HW.