We had small beginnings back in 1984 when we started the business with two members of staff, six skips and one lorry!
Fast forward to today and Wellington Waste boasts a fleet of lorries, hundreds of skips and wheelie bins of varied sizes and a team of drivers and back office staff. What hasn’t changed though is our attitude to providing excellent customer service, our friendly and approachable staff and the ability to react quickly to new demands and ideas.
We have incorporated and acquired companies along the way – including Taunton Skips, Mountain Skips and West Somerset Skip Hire – and now operate from The Old Brickworks on Poole Industrial Estate in Wellington which is where you will also find our Weighbridge and transfer station.
Why Wellington Waste?
- We offer experience, expertise and local knowledge
- We continue to invest in our company and fleet
- We’re small enough to care but large enough to offer the service you want when you want it
- We have the flexibility to provide a skip for the small DIY job at home through to handling waste management for multi million pound companies
- We recycle and re-use where we can…but we ‘ditch the dirt’
- We collect, sort, recycle and recover commercial waste
- We have a weighbridge on site open from 8am to 4.30pm (a commercial licence is required)
- We will move your bulk earth
- We provide on-site screening & crushing of materials plus supply clean crushed concrete & hardcore
- We can carry hazardous waste
- We’re competitive and considerate carriers